There are a lot of really boring and unappealing books about divorce. We would never read these books. But here are some books that, if they existed, would probably be more entertaining.
- Chewing Gum and Other Suitable Replacements for a Spouse
- Eating Pizza For One
- Dissolving Your Marriage: Just Add Gin!
- Cloudy With A Chance of Divorce Showers
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Divorced Fish
- The Divorced Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- The Seven Habits of Highly Divorced People
- Eat, Drink, Love (to eat frozen pizza)
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Divorced
- Tales of a 4th Grade Divorcee
They sound good, right? Personally, I’d love to curl up in bed on a rainy day with Tales of a 4th Grade Divorcee. I bet it really puts things in perspective.