We all know the tricks for spicing up your love life. But what if you’re not in love? How do you spice it DOWN? How do you kill those last pesky shreds of romance in your marriage?
HOW TO SPICE DOWN YOUR MARRIAGE:
1. Surprise your spouse with a phone call at work. Whisper, “”Thanks for leaving that bowl from dinner in the living room. It was a fun challenge trying to scrape out the caked on chili.”
2. Try new things. Like storming out of a NEW restaurant before the entrees even come.
3. Practice the long lost art of flirting. With an attractive coworker.
4. Leave little notes around the house. Things like, “Can you try and remember to rinse out your bowl for a change?”
5. Stray from your normal routine. Instead of going home after work, spend some time with an attractive coworker.
6. Make time to talk. Talk about how you really don’t want to have a “date night.”
7. Invest in some new lingerie. The kind that comes in a plastic 6-pack.